Thursday, November 17, 2016

Re-Blog From The New Oxonian

Re-blogging from The New Oxonian:

READERS of this page will know that I don’t do editorials.   I do essays, sometimes long and turgid essays, on things that interest me, matter to me, worry me.
That is why I am playing against type and writing a short op-ed on Donald Trump.
I am deeply worried about something that everyone has said, and most have believed, but now  in the wake of media “normalization” activity and legitimation maneuvers we are in danger of forgetting.  After all, just as the media got simply everything wrong about the election, including the outcome, they persist in persisting to think that they can create a new narrative and a new frame for a man who by any normal measure comes up small and short. That “something” is that Mr Trump is unfit for office. ... 
 https://rjosephhoffmann.wordpress.com/2016/11/17/paradigmatic-unsuitability-an-indictment-of-donald-j-trump/

1 comment:

Brian Joseph said...

Indeed, we are living in terribly dangerous times. I fear that we may be hurtling towards catastrophe.