Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thoughts on Hillary Clinton

If you read my knitting blog you have probably seen my Ravelry Knitters for Obama badge on the sidebar. I became an Obama supporter around December of last year. This was after several horrible gaffs by Hillary, Bill, and a number of the big-wigs in her campaign. The first thing that crossed my mind was: WHAT! She has lowered herself to race-baiting! I really had high hopes for her campaign being different: ie. not being sleezy. On the other hand, Obama handled himself like a gentleman, which he is. He even treated Rev. Wright with politeness; and was polite when he severed their relationship because of Wright's stupidity. Hillary, however, was acting in panic. When panic sets in it is not a pretty thing. I believe that Hillary will become a great senator; however, I would like to see someone else for the VP nomination, possibly Dianne Feinstein.

No comments: